We accept most major insurance including the following, for therapy services: Aetna/GEHA, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Hometown Health/Friday Health Plans, Healthscope, Prominence, UHN, HealthComp, MHN, United Healthcare, UMR, Allegiance, Tricare and Medicare.
Therapy services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your insurance provider directly to determine your therapy services carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have OUTPATIENT mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
It is your responsibility to contact your insurance provider before booking your appointment by calling the customer service number on the back of the insurance card (Option 6 in the photo below) and asking about your mental health benefits.
In some cases, paying out-of-pocket or “private pay” may be less expensive than your insurance rates.